WHY WORK FOR PAPÉ?
Papé Material Handling is one of the largest full-service equipment dealers in the West with locations throughout Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, and Montana. If you’re a smart and motivated individual looking to build your career in the material handling equipment industry, we want to hear from you.
We have opportunities in our administration, sales, parts, and service departments, including forklift technician jobs in the shop or in the field.
Benefits We Offer
- Retirement Plan & 401(k) Matching Program
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Insurance
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans)
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Progressive Paid Holiday & Vacation Plans
- Online and Instructor-Led Training
- Professional Work Environment
- New and Rewarding Opportunities in our Growing Company
BECOME A FORKLIFT TECHNICIAN
Papé Material Handling partners with forklift technician schools to offer scholarships and training opportunities. The program combines classroom education and hands-on work experience to prepare students for field technician and shop technician jobs. Benefits of our program include tuition reimbursement, discount tool reimbursement, and compensation for cooperative work experience.
If you’re interested in becoming a certified forklift technician, contact us today to learn more about the program and benefits.I’m Interested in the Program