|Generators||kVA (kW)||Weight||Fuel Capacity|
|G25||25 (20)||2,588 lbs||36 gal|
|G50||50 (41)||3,870 lbs||102 gal|
|G70||76 (61)||5,260 lbs||92 gal|
|G85||97 (78)||7,220 lbs||189 gal|
|G145||144 (115)||7,220 lbs||171 gal|
|G190||195 (156)||10,900 lbs||368 gal|
|G290||290 (232)||13,595 lbs||386 gal|
|G570||520 (456)||18,573 lbs||574 gal|
Whether you’re looking for reliability, low maintenance, or something to complete a one-off job, our fleet of rental generators will help you complete your project with confidence. In fact, after every rental, we have a factory-trained technician inspect every generator to ensure they’re operating as they should for their next job. Plus, we only carry top brands, like Wacker Neuson and Doosan, to provide more reliability within your next project.
Sometimes, investing in a generator doesn’t make sense for your business. Your needs change depending on the work ahead of you which is why we provide a variety of short-term rentals and long-term rentals to keep up with your ever-changing needs. Make sure to take a look at all the types of generator rentals available at a location near you!
Types of Generators for RentEvery project you encounter will require different types of equipment to ensure the job is done right. Our team can help you evaluate all your challenges to help recommend the best generator from our fleet. We currently have:
- G25 - a lightweight generator that provides continuous power that is quiet and reliable.
- G50 - a single and three-phase powered generator with a large fuel tank to provide a flexible choice
- G70 - a generator designed to withstand transport and provides easy access for daily maintenance needs
- G85 - a versatile generator that delivers a large fuel tank and performs well in more difficult conditions
- G145 - known for its user-friendly controls, this generator is able to help operators quickly address problems
- G190 - variable speed provides high efficiency that pairs well with the large fuel capacity
- G290 - this generator can deliver plenty of power while withstanding tough conditions on the worksite
- G570 - designed specifically for heavy-duty projects, you’ll be able to deliver reliable power to any project
Fill out our request form to contact us about rentals.
Find a Generator Rental Near You
You’re bound to find a few Papé Material Handling & Papé Rents locations near you since we have dozens of locations spread throughout the western United States. Get in touch with the location near you to ensure your needs are met through our generator rentals and other equipment rentals.