Universal issues such as productivity, cost pressures and labor shortages are growing. Papé Material Handling is ready to provide solutions that can help mitigate these pain points. Hyster and Yale recently released two new models to help you navigate these pain points and keep your operations safe and productive. In this blog, meet the Hyster A Series and the Yale Series N.
As you prepare your warehouse operations for 2023 optimizations, let’s take a look at the features and benefits of these two new models of lift trucks.
Hyster A Series
The Hyster A Series is designed using A+ Logic, with a fully integrated set of scalable and adjustable features. Start with a singular base configuration, and then add what you need to best suit your operational needs.
This unique internal combustion forklift offers safety, comfort, and performance. Boost productivity and operational safety with exceptional lift truck features. Let’s take a closer look at the benefits.
#1 Dynamic Stability System (DSS)
The Dynamic Stability System (DSS) sends audible and visual performance alerts to operators, promoting safety and efficiency. This innovative technology, made up of 4 sub-systems, limits truck performance in certain conditions to help minimize forward and sideways tip-overs. The DSS sub-systems include:
- Corner Control
- High-Lift Tilt Control
- High-Lift Traction Control
- Lateral Stability Systems to prevent leaning in turns and possible tip-overs
#2 Operator-Centric Design
These forklifts are designed with operator comfort in mind, including features such as:
- Flip-up armrests
- Large floor space
- Dynamic seat adjustment
- A spacious compartment
- Foot-activated, hand released parking brake
- Contoured hood, providing space for the operator to swing their leg in naturally when getting into the lift truck
- A larger step, providing a greater foothold for the operator
#3 Exceptional Visibility
The Hyster Series A provides overhead visibility with the high-strength laminated glass roof. The wide viewing window provides exceptional forward visibility, while a low dash gives operators great visibility of the fork tips.
#4 Cost Controls
The Hyster Series A protects your bottom line with features designed to simplify regular service and help prevent unplanned downtime. Enjoy reduced maintenance time and costs and keep your overhead costs in control.
#5 Operator Assistance Systems
The operator assistance systems on the Hyster A series include:
- Rear-facing camera
- Slim LED mast minted work lights
- Shelf height selector
- Spotlights and pedestrian awareness lights
Yale Series N
Built on a scalable platform, the Yale Series N allows you to build a truck specifically for your operators, your application, and your business.
#1 Operator-Centric Design
With an ergonomic design, operators are more comfortable and productive, benefiting from:
- flip up armrest
- spacious operator compartment
- large step and grab handle
- a countered hood
- seat adjustability
- convenient display
- foot activated, hand-released parking brake
#2 Designed for The Job
They Yale Series N lift truck boosts productivity and efficiency with innovative technology and design including:
- A clear glass roof for overhead visibility
- A larger mast opening for better visibility of mast and frocks
- A fork laser level line, allowing operators to quickly and easily see where the fork tips will enter pallet load
#3 Safety Features
Like the Hyster A Series, the Yale Series N maintenance-free DSS safety system sends audible and visual alerts to operators, promoting safe operating processes and minimizing downtime. These include high-lift traction control, a lateral stability system, corner control, and high-lift tilt control, in addition to pedestrian awareness lights, shelf height selectors, and rear-facing camera.
#4 Productivity-Boosting Features
With increasingly demanding productivity targets, the Yale Series N internal combustion truck is designed to reduce maintenance and boost productivity, featuring:
- On-demand cooling with reversing fan to prevent overheating
- On-demand hydraulic system, extending oil life
- Wet disc brakes, designed to last the life of the truck
- Dependable seals and connectors, protected from dirt and contamination
- Tapered roller bearings, which are more durable and require less frequent greasing
Papé Material Handling Offers Solutions for Your Warehouse
In 2023 and beyond, we’ll be celebrating over 85 years in business. With our proven track record, let us help provide you with custom solutions for your warehouse and operators, providing you with exactly what you need–nothing more, and nothing less. Reach out to our equipment specialists to learn more about the models and features that best fit your needs. We look forward to serving you!