When evaluating opportunities to improve efficiencies, many operations often overlook the power source of their materials handling equipment. With the introduction of new advanced technologies and improvements on existing power sources, there are compelling reasons to look again at better matching a power source to an application.
To expedite that process, Hyster has introduced the Hyster® Power Match program with a dedicated Power Match team to help customers determine the best power solution based on their application and specific needs. These solutions are field tested, proven, and are currently running successfully in real applications, helping to navigate the complexities of today’s power needs and implement a range of power sources from a variety of brands.
Selecting the best power source involves researching and calculating several variables, including shifts, utility prices, space requirements, and operator discipline. This provides customers with a solution built solely around their unique operational requirements, rather than manufacturer constraints for limited power options and compatibility with a narrow range of lift truck models.
Power Source Options & Unique Features:
Today there are more power source options than ever before. No longer just internal combustion engines (ICE) or lead-acid batteries as new technologies such as lithium-ion batteries and hydrogen fuel cells are quickly evolving into viable solutions for long-term and consistent power delivery.
Hyster Power Match offers the broadest variety of power options across its comprehensive line of lift trucks. By choosing the right equipment solutions complimented by the power source that suits your needs, you can potentially:
- Increase productivity and opportunity for higher throughput.
- Decrease operational costs.
- Comply with emissions regulations and sustainability initiatives.
- Improve profit margins.
- Reduce labor concerns and costs.
- Increase workspace utilization and efficiency.
Why Choose Hyster Power Match?
After everything that’s been said before, utilizing Hyster Power Match for your power source needs can be boiled down to these 3 benefits:
- Access to the industry’s widest range of power sources, getting you the best solution available in today’s market to maximize your operations.
- Application evaluations and recommendations by the Power Match Team, who hold a deep understanding of the industry to give you the best return on your investment.
- No matter which option is chosen, your truck fleet and power source will be covered under the same warranty and dealer service personnel, so it’s still fast and easy to address maintenance needs and minimize expensive downtime.
Additionally, Hyster offers an online Power Match Test that can help you begin to figure out the right power choice for your operation based on, but not limited to, the following variables:
Interested in evaluating your power source needs? Schedule a consultation with your local Papé Material Handling location to see how we can improve your uptime with power and additional solutions.