RL-4 LED Gas
- Material Lifts
Find a location to get your local store information and inventory.
Your Preferred StoreChange location Change location
The Terex® RL™4 LED gas-powered light tower is a fully featured, towable, self-powered unit that boasts clean, quiet operation and precision lighting performance that rivals diesel, metal halide models. Terex RL4 LED light towers are equipped with four 230 W LED light panels to provide users with the clear, useable light. These light towers are ideally suited for use in short-term rental situations, such as special event venues, airports, municipality and emergency scene applications.
- Equipped with four LED light panels, boasting 50,000 hour service life
- Low fuel consumption, gas-operated units with 3.5 kW inverter source for clean, quiet power
- Approximately 80 hours of run time before refueling
- Remote start with no warm-up time needed to get to work quickly
- + Expand All
- - Close All
- Genie© blue covers and branding
- Export racking and preparation
- 2 5/16 inch ball coupler
- 2 1/2 inch I.D. pintle ring coupler
- Combination ring and ball hitch
- 2 1/2 inch ring hitch, adjustable, 6"
- 3 Inch ring hitch, adjustable, 6"
- 2 inch bulldog hitch, fixed
- 2 5/16 inch bulldog hitch, fixed
- 2 5/16 inch bulldog hitch, adjustable, 6"
- 6.5 hp Champion gas engine
- Electric winch
- One T/L receptacle 30A/240V
- Lockable battery disconnect
- Generator Size: 3.5 kW Inverter
- Tower Height: 23.4 ft | 7.13 m
- Fuel Capacity: 17.5 gal | 66.2 L
- Lamps: LED Modules 4 x 230 W