Forklift Rental Services
At Papé Material Handling, we carry a wide range of industrial electric vehicles for rent. Emphasizing efficiency and effectiveness, Hyster® & Yale® forklifts provide uncompromising performance in various worksite applications.
Versatile and efficient, Papé Material Handling’s selection of internal combustion forklifts are capable of operating in limited space while using minimal energy. These innovative designs deliver superior performance and a comfort-boosting ergonomic design.
Forklift Rental Services
Ideal for moving materials of any size inside warehouses or around work yards, forklifts from our rental fleet can help you with your worksite logistics without the need for a long-term lease or costly purchase.
Our fleet of rental forklifts includes late-model, low-hour equipment that you can count on for reliable use and safe operation. Factory-trained technicians inspect all of our equipment after each rental. Industry-leading brands are common in our fleet, with a variety of forklifts from Hyster, Yale, and Genie, plus more available at our locations.
Whether you’re interested in a short-term rental for a one-off job, to cover equipment in service, or as a longer-term solution, our team of experts can help you find the right equipment and terms to keep your business moving.
Types of Forklifts for Rent
At Papé Rents, we know that every worksite is different, each with its own challenges and equipment needs. Our experienced team can help you select the best forklift for the job. Forklifts from our fleet include:
- Electric Forklifts - A great option for indoor and outdoor use applications or when operating in enclosed spaces where fumes could endanger operators and employees
- Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Forklifts - Powerful and compact, these forklifts are maneuverable and easy to operate but should be used indoors or on smooth surfaces
- Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Forklifts - Powerful and compact with more rugged tires, these forklifts are useful in outdoor conditions such as dirt or gravel and transition well between the yard and warehouse
- Large Forklifts (Big Trucks) - These forklifts are suitable for heavier duty applications, such as in lumber yards or auto scrap yards
- Cushion Tire Industrial Forklifts - With greater lift capacity than their smaller counterparts, these indoor and smooth service forklifts provide more maneuverability than other high-capacity forklifts
- Combilift Equipment - Specialized, but indispensable when the need arises for a multi-directional forklift or walkie reach-stacker
- Pallet Jacks - Essential for many warehouses when moving material without the need to change material elevation, such as loading box trucks
Request a Rental Quote
Fill out our request form to contact us about rentals.